Looking for a change? Come and play on our team
We are a small and growing firm is seeking to find someone who would like to grow with them and help them become the best firm in Wakefield! The benefit of working at a firm such as ours is that you can gain experience in all areas covering payroll, bookkeeping, accounts and tax, allowing you to become an accountancy guru!
We are also planning to expand into business advisory as well as tax planning, which would allow you to even further increase your knowledge and ability. Your primary work will be accounts and tax (for limited companies and their directors) with cover for payroll and bookkeeping occasionally.
You will need to be motivated and confident, with an ability to talk to clients in plain English (no accountancy jargon!). In return for your hard work, we can promise to value you, be flexible when you need it, offer fair rewards and help you to improve your knowledge and ability.
• Standard hours 9am – 5pm
• Flexibility when you need it
• Part-time hours considered
• 28 days holiday + extra days
• Relaxed and calm working environment
Skills & Experience:
• You must have worked in an accountancy firm for a minimum of 4 years
• Ideally AAT qualified or above
• Keen to learn and improve yourself
• Enjoy dealing with clients
• Experience dealing with limited company accounts
• Salary dependant on experience
• Free parking
• Free mobile phone
• Extra holidays
• Performance related bonuses
• Day off on your birthday
• Spa visits (during work hours) provided
• Very kind boss!
• Part time hours available
• Accounts and tax training courses available
• Flexibility when required
We are based in Wakefield, WF1, just behind Trinity Shopping Centre, with free on-site gated car parking.
Occasional work required out of the office.
If you would like part-time hours please provide information about the hours/days you would like to work by email after sending your CV.
Salary will very much depend on experience and qualifications. Upon application please specify if you are looking for part time hours and current salary expectations.
Due to the high level of enquiries, if you do not receive a response within one week, please assume your application has not been successful.